Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Get a Quote
GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Keep your documents in a safe place. All requests for service work must be accompanied by your unique job number, which is listed on your paperwork.
Eliments will guarantee the installation work of the job for 10 years against faulty workmanship, any materials, and parts that are still covered by the manufacturers/supplier warranties and supplied FOC by the supplier. If Eliments cease to trade within the 10-year guarantee period, then the Insurance backed Guarantee applies.
Please note any work carried out under the warranty is a service call and an appointment will be made in the service engineer’s diary subject to availability. We will endeavour to attend as soon as possible but this is not an emergency service. Where a service call is appointed as a claim under the warranty, we reserve the right to charge for the service call and any parts required if it is found any of the exclusions stated below is the cause.
Eliments will only accept liability for any breakage of glazing units within ONE month from the installation date and we will not replace double glazing units that comply with the visual quality standards of the Glass & Glazing Federation as listed in the Care & Maintenance leaflet.
This guarantee is not transferable to a new occupant when the ownership of the property changes.
However, within the first five years of the guarantee, we would consider a transfer subject to A survey being conducted which is chargeable. Please contact us for further details.
Tenanted proper es, where the service engineer identifies that the result is due to the neglect or lack of due care and attention and lack of maintenance by the tenant as stated above.
EXCLUSIONS TO THIS ARE
- Acts of God i.e. Storm Damage, Accidental Damage, Subsidence Damage caused to the installation where any part of the surrounding structure has not been constructed by Eliments.
- Product failure from normal wear and tear, neglect, or maintenance not being carried out as per the care and maintenance information leaflet.
- Products/Installations which have had unauthorised modifications/work carried out.
- Naturally occurring imperfections or small imperfections that are not visible from 1 meter.
- Scorching on UPVC frame caused by reflected heat from blinds.
- Excessive weight of snow causing damage to gutters.
Schedule Your Free Quote Today
Eliments has the experience and skills to deliver unrivalled products built to last.
We strive to provide each of our customers with peace of mind and assurance that their new windows, doors, or orangery are built to the highest standards.
This dedication has solidified us as one of the Wetherby area’s most well-respected and sought-after professionals.
You’ll benefit from our advanced features, such as double-glazed glass, which helps reduce heat transfer keeping you cool in summer and warm in the winter.
To discover the benefits for yourself, reach out and schedule your free quote today. We look forward to hearing from you.