Eliments offer an almost limitless range of uPVC window styles so that, whether you need modern, traditional, round, square or arched, you can specify windows that precisely match the style of your home. Also, they'll be measured, made and installed by our first class team.
Whatever you choose, you can relax knowing all our windows share these important features:
- Internal glazing as standard, for your security.
- Aesthetically pleasing fully-sculptured uPVC profiles, available in white, Cherrywood or Rosewood finishes. All of which are virtually maintenance free.
- Warm edge technology within the glazing, to keep you snug and help reduce your heating bills.
- Advanced glass coatings to meet or exceed recommended insulation values.
View an explanation of Energy Ratings here >>
See our glass patterns here (click the clock to view the obscurity) >>
- High security locking systems to the “Secured by Design” standard, which is approved by the Police.
- Attractive, high quality handles and fittings.
- For your comfort, ventilation is provided via slot vent (for fixed windows) and optional night ventilation (on opening sashes).
Casement windows are probably the most popular type of window in the UK, with hinged sashes, that open outwards, set into a fixed frame. They represent an unrivalled combination of comfort, security and beautiful simplicity - designed to meet your personal requirements and with styles to complement every type of property.
Nothing competes with their sleek, classic appearance which adds an enviable dimension to your home, especially as we manufacture our frames with slim fully-sculptured profiles. This gives a decorative and stylish appearance whilst maximising the glazing area, allowing plenty of natural light to flood in.
French windows are a great product, they have two adjoining sashes that usually open outwards (alhough they can be manufactured to open inwards if you prefer). They combine all the benefits of a casement window with the features of French doors.
When both sashes are open fully, you have a clear, unobstructed opening. This gives a great ambient feel to the room, whilst also providing an easy escape route should there ever be an emergency.
French windows operate in a similar way to French doors. One sash is the Master, which can be opened and closed independently. The second is the Slave sash, that can only be opened when the Master is open.
A shootbolt locking system fitted to both sashes ensures the security of the window isn't compromised to achieve the functionality.