Your privacy and how we handle your data are are of a strictly high importance to us at Eliments. We strongly adhere to the strict guidelines about how we gather and use your personal information in accordance to the latest guidelines and policies.
We hope you have a positive experience using the Eliments website and also when talking to our friendly advisers. During this process, we collect certain personal details from you to allow us to deal with your enquiry and provide the best possible service. Eliments are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. We seek to reassure you and ensure your confidence that any information you share with us will be used in the appropriate and correct manner.
What information do we collect?
- If you enter your personal details on our website, we’ll ask you for your name, address, telephone numbers and email address.
- As part of our commitment to raising standards, all calls into and out of Eliments may be recorded to help us with quality and training.
How do we use this information?
- It allows our advisers to follow up our service, either by email, telephone, SMS or mail, as part of our customer care procedure.
- It helps us to understand your needs and provide a better service.
- It can help us to improve our products and services.
- It enables us to occasionally contact you for market research purposes.
- It facilitates our internal record keeping.
- It enables us to send you information about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. If you don’t want us to do this, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 0436005 or write to Eliments Ltd, Bell Farm, Riccall Road, Escrick, York, YO19 6ED.
When you use this site, and have not advised us otherwise, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes of this policy.
Third party companies
We do not sell your enquiry information to third party companies. In the course of processing your enquiry or order with Eliments, this may require us to give information to third party companies we deal with. We’ve taken steps to ensure that all these companies have the same level of data protection as Eliments.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to recognise those pages you find useful and those you don’t. You can be reassured that they don’t give us access to your computer or any information other than the details you choose to share with us. Cookies are used on most websites and we believe that the benefits from their proper use are worthwhile – we hope you agree.
What exactly is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer’s hard drive via your browser. It helps the use of our interactive devices and allows our website to respond to you as an individual. The site can be tailored to your needs, likes and dislikes by remembering information about your preferences.
How to manage cookies
All internet browsers allow you to manage the cookies stored on your computer. You can set the browser to enable cookies, notify you of cookie placement requests, or decline cookies completely. However, if you decline them, you’ll find a reduced functionality on this site. You can also delete the files that contain cookies, but the way you manage them depends on which browser you have:
Google Chrome – Manage your cookies and site data
Mozilla Firefox – Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
Internet Explorer (9+) – How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer
You can find some excellent guides on managing your cookies at allaboutcookies.org.